CRASSH hosts several research groups each year and each group has with regular events and seminars during term time.
The groups are interdisciplinary and are made up of Faculty members and graduate students from across the University. Some groups run for just one academic year, some for longer.
We are pleased to announce that the research groups for the 2016-17 year are:
- Alchemical Landscape
- Cambridge Interdisciplinary Performance Network
- Cambridge Conversations in Translation
- Cybernetics and Society
- Decolonising the Curriculum in Theory and Practice
- Ethics of Big Data
- Embodied Things: Histories of Cognition, Pracrices, and Theories
- Images of care and Dying
- In Search of 'Good' Energy Policy
- Photography between Invisibility an the Unseen
- The Politics and Paradoxes of Transparency