|25 Nov 2021||17:00 - 19:00||Online|
An event organised by Global Conversations Towards Queer Social Justice research network.
Theme 2: Queer reproductive justice
- Jackie Fernandez (Parent to three children and independent member, Vice Chair and Chair of several adoption and fostering panels; volunteer for New Family Social)
- Freddy McConnell (Writer, journalist and trans solo dad by choice)
- Richard Scarlett (Writer, speaker and marketing professional. Parent to a toddler via US gestational surrogacy)
- Erika Tranfield (Director and founder of Pride Angel, and mum to 2 baby girls)
- Alan White (Trustee of SurrogacyUK and an intended parent through traditional surrogacy)
At this roundtable, we will ask what the current issues are for queer and trans families. LGBTQ+ parents, partners and activists will discuss the ways in which the personal may be political in their lives, and how their family formation journeys may have become an issue of both rights and justice.
Download the event poster.