Exhibition reception and panel discussion, free and open to all, booking is recommended.
Ground Zero Earth has been curated by Yasmine Rix in collaboration with the Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (CSER). The exhibition celebrates the work of CSER, a research centre based at the University of Cambridge dedicated to the study and mitigation of existential risks. It brings together five artists exploring anthropogenic themes to address what is at stake and ways in which we should be looking at the present and near future.
Artists: Olivia Domingos | Daniel Sean Kelly | Bob Bicknell-Knight | David Lisser | Jillian Mayer
- Adrian Currie, Chair (CSER Research Affiliate)
- Bob Bicknell Knight (artist and curator, London)
- David Lisser (artists, Newcastle)
- Beth Singler (University of Cambridge)
Related Cambridge University Science Festival events:
- 'Rise of the Machines' Short documentary films on AI produced by Dr. Beth Singler, Leverhulme Centre for Future of Intelligence (date and time tbc)
- Drop in educational workshop for 11-15 year olds on risk and game theory (date and time tbc)
Supported by ART at ARB, CRASSH, Arts Council England Lottery Fund, Cambridge BID