CRASSH Visiting Fellowships are designed to support the Centre’s research interests, projects, and activities. If you have your own funding in place you can apply to come to CRASSH for a term or longer. Your research must fit with the Centre’s own interdisciplinary research activities and interests. The Centre assumes that visitors will be in Cambridge to pursue their independent research and does not provide or arrange academic supervision.
Our visiting fellows are provided with a desk space in our shared research area, IT support, a University card enabling borrowing at the University Library and other departmental libraries, and the opportunity to participate in, and can attend all CRASSH events and conferences.
Conditions of the Fellowship
- Fellows must have their own funding in place before arrival.
- Fellows are expected to have been awarded their PhD before application.
- Fellows are expected to be in residence in Cambridge during the entire period of the Fellowship.
- Fellows are expected to become active participants of the CRASSH research community, and to present at, and attend, the fellows’ Work-in-progress seminars held weekly during Term time.
- There is a charge of £2,400 per year, £720 per University term, aor £90 per week if visiting outside of terms. All charges are exclusive of 20% VAT (if applicable).
- All visitors to CRASSH must have valid travel and health insurance in place.
These guidelines are subject to change to stay in line with University of Cambridge guidance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.