CRASSH Visiting Fellowships are designed to support the Centre’s research interests, projects, and activities. If you have your own funding in place you can apply to come to CRASSH for a term or longer. Your research must fit with the Centre’s own interdisciplinary research activities and interests. The Centre assumes that visitors will be in Cambridge to pursue their independent research and does not provide or arrange academic supervision.
Our visiting fellows are provided with desk space in our shared researcher area, IT support, a University Card enabling borrowing at the University Library and other departmental libraries, and the opportunity to participate in, and attend CRASSH events.
Conditions of the Fellowship
- Fellows must have their own funding in place before arrival.
- Fellows are expected to have been awarded their PhD before application.
- Fellows are expected to be in residence in Cambridge during the entire period of the Fellowship.
- Fellows are expected to become active participants of the CRASSH research community, and to present at, and attend, the Fellows Work in Progress seminars held weekly in term.
- There is a charge of £2,400 per year, £720 per University term, and £90 per week if visiting outside of terms. All charges are VAT inclusive.
CRASSH COVID Guidelines
- All visitors to CRASSH must have valid travel and health insurance in place.
- CRASSH is not able to fund costs relating to isolation, quarantine or testing relating to COVID.
- CRASSH cannot be held financially responsible for any travel delays related to COVID.
- A negative Lateral flow test may be required to be logged before coming to CRASSH’s offices.
These guidelines are subject to change in line with the UK Government’s guidelines or University of Cambridge provisions.
Please email email@example.com for further enquiries.