|26 Sep 2022||15:00 - 17:00||Room SR24, English Faculty 9 West Road, Cambridge & online|
Book launch of Rethinking Evidence in the Time of Pandemics (Cambridge University Press, 2022, open access), by Eivind Engebretsen and Mona Baker.
The Centre for Global Knowledge Studies (gloknos) at CRASSH invites you to a panel discussion of Rethinking Evidence in the Time of Pandemics.
- Eivind Engebretsen (University of Oslo, co-author)
- Mona Baker (University of Oslo, co-author)
- Jana Bacevic (University of Durham, discussant)
- Kate McNeil (University of Cambridge, discussant)
- Jonathan Grant (Different Angles, discussant)
gloknos is initially funded for 5 years by the European Research Council through a Consolidator Grant awarded to Dr Inanna Hamati-Ataya for her project ARTEFACT (2017-2022). ARTEFACT is funded by the European Research Council under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (ERC grant agreement no. 724451). For information about gloknos or ARTEFACT please contact the administrator in the first instance.