|26 Oct 2021||12:00 - 14:00||Online|
An event organised by Grammars of Marriage and Desire research network (GoMAD).
Visisya Pinthongvijayakul (Chandrakasem Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Carsten, Janet. 2000. “Introduction: Cultures of Relatedness.” In Cultures of Relatedness: New Approaches to the Study of Kinship, by Janet Carsten, pp. 1-36. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Strathern, Marilyn. 2020. Relations: An Anthropological Account. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.
- Vilaça, Aparecida. 2002. “Making Kin out of Others in Amazonia.” TheJournaloftheRoyal Anthropological Institute 8 (2): 347-365.
- Visisya Pinthongvijayakul. 2019. “Performing Alterity of Desire: Bodiliness and Sexuality in Spirit Mediumship in Northeast Thailand.” American Anthropologist 121 (1): 101-112.
- Eduardo Viveiros de Castro,1992. From the Enemy’s Point of View: Humanity and Divinity in an Amazonian Society. Translated by Catherine V. Howard. Chicago and London: The University of Chicago Press.