|19 Oct 2021||12:00 - 14:00||Online|
An event organised by Grammars of Marriage and Desire research network (GoMAD).
Kresimir Vukovic (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Doniger, W. (2021) Winged Stallions And Wicked Mares—Horses In Indian Myth And History, Charlottesville, ch 3: Horses in the Veda.
- Mallory, J. P and Adams,D.Q. (2006) The Oxford Introduction to Proto-Indo-European and the Proto-Indo-European World (Oxford), 206-9
- Benveniste, E. (2016) Dictionary of Indo-European Concepts and Society. HAU Books, Chicago, pp. 191-5
- Heesterman, J.C. (1957) The Ancient Indian Royal Consecration: the rājasūya described according to the Yajus texts and annotated.’s-Gravenhage, pp. 49-57
- Wolfe,S. (1993) ‘Reconstructing PIE terms for kinship and marriage’, Word,44.1,41-51
- Watkins, C. (1970) ‘Studies in Indo-European legal language, institutions, and mythology’ in Cardona et al. (eds.) Indo-European and Indo-Europeans: Papers Presented at the Third Indo-European Conference at the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), 321-54
- Olivelle,P. (2005) Manu’s Code of Law, (Oxford), chapter 3.1-62