Registration for the event is now open. To confirm your attendance, please sign up for a (free) ticket here.
This panel discussion will form part of the New Accounting for the Management of Ecosystems workshop (6-8 September 2017) and will take place in the seminar room on the first floor of the David Attenborough Building.
Members of the panel will draw on their own research to reflect on the need, the challenges and the opportunities to develop a new front of accounting innovations at the ecosystem management scale.
Members of the panel include:
- Professor Richard Barker (University of Oxford)
- Professor Frank Birkin (University of Sheffield)
- Professor Denis Couvet (Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Professor Georgina Mace (University College London)
- Emily McKenzie (WWF - Natural Capital Project)
This is a public event and is open to all, free of charge.
Supported by the Centre for Research in the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities (CRASSH), the University of Cambridge's Conservation Research Institute, and the Luc Hoffmann Institute.
Administrative assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org