Applications are invited for the Academic year 2023-24 Research Networks Funding Competition at CRASSH. Lead applicants should be Cambridge graduate students, Cambridge CTOs/UTOs and/or postdoctoral researchers from at least two different disciplines. Further information about provision, eligibility and 'how to apply' is available here.
Closing Date: Thursday 4 May 2023, 2.00pm GMT
Current Research Networks wishing to re-apply for funding must submit the Yearly Report 2022-23 (download the form here) along with the application, as one document.
Application is only via the CRASSH online system. We are unable to accept emailed or posted applications.
When you register for first time, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to continue the application online. There you will provide some information about your group, your proposal and two referees. (The rest of the information should be on the Application form).
1. Type the name of your research network into the Project title field.
2. In the field Description, please summarise your network's aims and give an account of the interdisciplinary nature of the research project and its contribution to disciplinary development (up to 500 words).
3. Download the Application form here. References should be sent by the deadline.
4. Once your application is completed (organisers details, advisers, previous and/or proposed activities, budget, etc), Save as PDF to upload. If you are re-appliying please include your Yearly Report as part of your application (as one document). Click submit. We are unable to accept applications by email or post.
5. Once you submit, the automatic system will send an email to referees. Please send them a copy of your proposal ahead of your submission. The deadline for references is 9 May 2023.
|< Back To Homepage|