A briefing on the Research Excellence Framework organised organised by the CRASSH Postdoctoral Researcher Forum and the Careers Service for postdoctoral researchers in the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities.
This briefing will cover:
- How the REF will work
- Cambridge University policies on REF submission
- Advice from senior academic colleagues on preparing a personal publication strategy
- Peta Stevens (Principal Assistant Registrary)
- Professor Robin Osborne (Faculty of Classics)
- Professor Peter Mandler (Faculty of History)
Participants will be expected to have read the relevant information about the REF before they come on 6 March. This information is available here.
The session is free to attend, but please register in advance. You can register by following the link below; you will need your Raven login details: