THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 12.00PM (NOON), FRIDAY 4 SEPTEMBER 2015.
By completing this application you are agreeing to commit to attending the full programme as outlined here.
Before applying please read the following points carefully;
You are only eligible to attend if you:
- are currently a postdoctoral researcher in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Cambridge, and will be in post for the duration of the programme
- have at least 3 years postdoctoral experience
- and can demonstrate current or pending leadership responsibility: for example, convening a major international conference; convening a research network; taking up responsibilities for leading people in a research or departmental setting (this does not include supervising PhD students); being Co-I or PI on a research project (it doesn't have to be a large grant or project but you should be able to demonstrate significant intellectual ownershup); serving on boards or executives of scholarly associations or journals
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is 12.00pm (noon) on Friday 4 September 2015. No paper or emailed applications can be accepted. In order for your application to be considered we must receive a completed application via the online application system by the deadline.
You can register or log in to your application on the right hand side of this page. Please contact us via email on fellowships@CRASSH.cam.ac.uk if you experience technical difficulties with the system or if you require further information about eligibility or provision. You are also welcome to discuss your application with the programme convenor, Dr Alison Wood.
The following information will be required:
- In the field DESCRIPTION please give a 500 word statement on why you would like a place on the programme, and current or pending leadership responsibility. Please also advise on how many years you have been a post-doctoral researcher with the University of Cambridge or any other institution. Remember to Save after each addition/amendment. The system will not allow you to exceed a 10,000 character limit.
- a CV to be uploaded as a PDF file (maximum 8Mb) in the field Additional Material
- To submit your completed application, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You can submit at any time up until the deadline, provided all fields have been completed. You can still log in to view and amend your application after submission.
Please note that NO referee information is required for this application.
Uploaded documents MUST BE PDF files, maximum file size 8Mb. The system will not allow you to submit your application without these.
Candidates will be informed of the results of the competition by mid September.